- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
How to Invest in Oil With U.S. Emerald Energy
[Posted on July 16, 2014 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
In 2014, the price of oil has averaged over a hundred dollars per barrel. The price of oil fluctuates, increasing or decreasing based on a multi-variable market. Supply, demand and projections for future supplies have an effect on this pricing. However, as oil continues to be in greater demand, especially as modernized countries expand and third-world countries industrialize, the economic laws of the marketplace helps to assure that oil will become an increasingly more valuable commodity. This makes investing in oil an enticing financial opportunity for many.