- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
U.S. Emerald Energy has now released our first project of 2015, an 8,800‘ vertical, multi-zone, 3D, PUD well project called the Rainbow Railroad Joint Venture (RRJV). This project is drilling into the prolific Hackberry Embayment, located near Mauriceville, Texas. We are targeting two different proved undeveloped formations (probable PUDs), along with three other possibly productive formations (with 3D amplitudes), for total of five (5) target objectives. We are also using proven 3D seismic technology that was acquired in 2008. This data correlates directly with the subsurface data from a nearby well that was drilled and logged pay in 1999.
The RRJV prospect is designed to be profitable at lower oil prices and will be 2015 tax deductible for the intangible drilling costs. For more information about this project, please contact us today!
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
Finding the Best Oil Investments
[Posted on December 26th, 2014 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
Little has changed over the years when it comes to the oil industry and the same risks that were involved way back at the beginning of the 20th century still face investors in this industry today. It continues to be a risky but rewarding industry. Investors continue to beat the odds and find new and lucrative companies to invest in. When considering oil investing there are a few ways to ensure the best possible investment.