- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
5 Habits of Highly Successful People
[Posted on March 3, 2015 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
Upon pursuing success and achieve your dreams, it’s important to realize that highly successful people utilize key habits to become successful based on where they were in life when they began the journey. As with other successful people, everyone must start their journey from different points in their lives. We all come from different backgrounds, resulting in some having more leverage than others, such as having access to cash or knowledge and skills required to achieve success. According to Michael L. F. Slavin, CEO of U.S. Emerald Energy and author of One Million in the Bank, emphasis is put on the importance of planning and doing an early assessment of your skills to determine what you need to begin the journey of success, and for some, they may require more discipline.