- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
Making the Most of Your Oil and Gas Investments
[Posted on September 10th, 2014 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
Perhaps the best reason for investing in oil and gas is not just the still healthy demand for it in today’s world. There’s also the widespread nature of its use. Of course, its most well-known use is for power or heat generation: mainly vehicles, but also water heaters, furnaces, boilers, and heating/cooling systems. However, fossil fuels are used for manufacturing a wide range of everyday products, which include containers, bottles, and lubricants. It’s obvious that oil and gas investments will have a strong market-value for long time to come.