- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
Making the Most of Your Oil and Gas Investments
[Posted on July 23, 2014 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
Expanding your investment portfolio helps you to manage risk, and gives you a chance to earn more money. Investing in gas and oil is a great addition to an investment portfolio, and it will help you to have high-risk and low-risk investment options. Here are some things you must know when you are considering oil and gas investments. Many investors use exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds to invest in gas and oil. Other people use unit investment trusts (UITs) and limited partnerships to help expand their investment portfolio. What are the benefits of investing in gas and oil, and how can you get started? Here are some tips that will help you understand the importance of gas and oil.