To request information on our current project Urban JV
Oil & Gas JV Advantages
- Potential monthly income for years
- Potentially large returns
- 100% tax deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- We research prospects industry wide
- We drill only safer development wells
- We drill prospects with 3D seismic & PUD zones
- We only drill wells with multiple pay zones
- We are for real, 23+ years in business, BBB A+
- No wild cat wells! Development projects only
- All our prospects are of the highest caliber
- Clear and open communication at all times
Why you should read this book
- Learn about the basics to oil and gas investing.
- Contains important details about oil and gas tax information.
- Understand how an oil well is drilled, from start to finish.
Oil Investment Tips
Urban Joint Venture
U.S. Emerald Energy has now released our second project of 2015, a 5,200’ vertical, multi-zone, 3D PUD well project called the “Urban Joint Venture”. This project is considered to be a lower risk, development well drilling into the prolific Pridham Lake Field, which is a Frio trend in south central Texas. The well site is located near Victoria, Texas and is targeting three different proved undeveloped formations (probable PUDs), along with two other possibly productive formations with 3D seismic amplitudes, for a total of five target objectives.The Urban Joint Venture is designed to be profitable at lower oil prices and offers a larger working interest. Our economic model is geared on $50 oil, but we also show other scenarios given potential changes in future oil pricing. Even with the currently low oil prices, the well is still showing very good upside as you will see on the economic sensitivity model contain in the project PDF. In fact, one of the very best times to invest is when oil prices are low, because drilling costs are also down and this will in turn give you a larger working interest ownership into the well. We are basically saving money by drilling the well at a lower cost, and right now is a great time to invest!
- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
- Uses latest technology to reduce risks
- Excellent industry reputation
- Management team led by West Point graduate
- Member of the BBB
Drilling the Fortunato
Take a scenic ride with U.S. Emerald Energy as we head to Bay City, Texas, to see the drilling location of the Fortunato Joint Venture. This 3D PUD well is drilling to a total depth of ~10,560 feet and is targeting multiple oil and gas formations.