- Founded in 1992
- Allows individuals to directly participate in oil and gas wells
- Experts in exploitation of known reserves (PUDs)
- Drills safer developmental wells only
ADVANTAGES OF OIL & GAS INVESTING
- Monthly income
- Potentially large returns
- 100% Tax Deductible
- 15% of the income is tax free
- Can be a hedge against the stock market and the world economy
- As a scarce resource, prices have trended upward
- Can continue to pay for many years after initial investment has been returned
- Cherry-picking - we seek prospects industry wide (maybe our biggest advantage)
- We drill only safer wells
- We drill only prospects with “proved undeveloped” oil and gas reserves
- We drill only wells with multiple pay zones
- No one in the industry, including us, can guarantee that any particular well will be successful. We do, however, guarantee that our prospects are of the highest caliber, with strong supporting data.
- If you participate in one of our projects, we will keep you informed in a very timely manner with good news or bad news.
- As a joint venture partner, you will vote on any significant work done on the well and decisions to sell the well in the event a buyout offer is received.
What Should I Know About Oil Investing?
[Posted on September 17th, 2014 by Michael L. F. Slavin]
The word ‘investment’ can still sometimes put people on edge, but as an option for earning extra incoming and saving money, many people still find it an effective way to meet a goal. That is not to say that oil investment doesn’t come without its risks, but there are pros and cons to every situation and this is no different. Before deciding to invest in oil, it is important to do some research and obtain all the facts. Learning about the steps to oil investing, the extra income, and the tax advantages are just a few of the pieces that many people find attractive about such an endeavor. Companies such as U.S. Emerald Energy, based in Houston, TX, are always willing to answer questions and help investors discover if this path is right for them.