Investing with U.S. Emerald Energy can be a 100% Tax Deductible Investment

[Posted on September 14 2012 by US Emerald Energy]

Investing in oil wells is a 100% tax deductible investment. The deductions are broken down into intangible and tangible deductions. Since the majority of the costs of investing in oil wells, such as labor, chemicals, mud, grease, and other miscellaneous items needed for drilling are intangible, they are written off the first year. These intangible costs can make up to 80% or more of the investment amount and the remaining 20% or so may be written off over the next few years. It is also possible to spread the entire deduction out equally if you choose to not take the big deduction the first year. In addition, if the well strikes oil or not, the intangible costs will still be tax deductible. Because of this major tax benefit and the potentially high monthly revenue from well production that can last for many years, investing in oil and gas can be a hedge against the risky stock market and today’s shaky global economy.

U.S. Emerald Energy is an excellent choice if you plan to invest in oil and gas wells for a multitude of reasons. We have been in business since 1992 and have garnered an excellent reputation among their peers and investment partners. U.S. Emerald Energy is led by a former Army Aviation Officer who graduated from West Point in 1975. We are also members of the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce, Dun and Bradstreet, and the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are experts when it comes to exploitation of known reserves (PUDs), and we only drill safer developmental wells.

When you invest in oil wells with U.S. Emerald Energy, not only can you be making a 100% tax deductible investment, but you will have a good chance at monthly income for years and potentially large returns on your investment. Additionally, at least 15% of the income that you make from your oil well investment is tax-free. Give U.S. Emerald Energy a call if you have any other questions about oil and gas wells as a tax deductible investment, or you can visit our website at www.usemeraldenergy.com.

admin