Receive Solid Advice on Oil and Gas Investments from U.S. Emerald Energy

  • Over 20 Years in Business, BBB A+
  • Only Developmental Wells, No Wildcats
  • 100% Tax Deductible Investment
  • Knowledgeable, Skilled Staff

 

What are the Advantages of Oil and Gas Investments?

There are a number of advantages that come from oil and gas investments. These advantages include a continuous stream of revenue for many years, tax deductions, tax free income, and higher returns on investments.
The biggest advantage that comes with investing in oil and gas is the ability to see potential returns almost every month the well is operating. Wells can operate for over 20 years, which means that the investor will be seeing returns for a long time.

Another advantage of this type of investment is the proven history that oil and gas can be profitable. Historically oil and gas investments trend higher. In fact, these types of investments can sometimes produce higher returns than expected because the well performs better than expected.

Other advantages include the fact that 100% of the investment is a tax deduction and approximately 15% of any income earned from this type of investment is tax free. These advantages are very attractive to potential investors. Contact us at U.S. Emerald Energy, Inc. to learn more about the advantages of oil investing.

What are the Tax Benefits for Investing in Oil and Gas?

There are a number of tax benefits investors can receive when they choose to invest in oil and gas. The biggest tax benefit that comes from this type of investment is the 100% active tax deduction. The first year of the investment approximately 80%-90% of the deduction is made in the first year as intangible drill cost. The remaining 10%-20% will be deducted over time as the well depreciates.

Another great tax benefit for people who invest in oil and gas is the ability to have 15% of the income tax free. Investors can claim up to 15% of income earned on oil and gas investments as tax free as part of the small producers exemption allowance. Contact us at U.S. Emerald Energy, Inc. to learn more about how to invest in oil and receive some of these tax benefits.

When is the Right Time to Begin Investing in Oil and Gas?

The best time to consider making investments in oil and gas is now. The prices of oil and gas are on the rise. This means the sooner investors start to invest, the sooner they can receive the many benefits that come with this type of investment.

Investors need to consider investing now because the benefits that are offered may not be around forever. Tax laws are always changing. The numerous tax benefits that come from oil and gas investments, such as tax deductions and tax free income, may not be available to investors because the laws have changed. That is why now is the best time to invest. Contact us at U.S. Emerald Energy, Inc. to learn more about the process involved with starting to invest in oil and gas.